The Salesforce DMP Android SDK is a framework that an app developer can add to their app to send and receive data from the Salesforce DMP Platform.
The current version is 4.1.0
Release Notes: v4.1.0 (07/12/2017)
- updated minSDKVersion to 16 and targetSDKVersion to 25
- added SDK version number in the beacon requests
- added OkHttp3 library to send requests
- updated play-services-ads to 10.2.4
- removed geo data collection
- fixed minor bugs
For apps upgrading from versions 1.7 and lower:
- Simplified initialization of SDK to a single call in the app's Application classes onCreate method.
- Removed dependency on Volley for making network requests. Use a single .jar for all apps.
- Improved debug logs so success or failure of calls made to the SDK can be tracked more easily.
- Other improvements for improving the reliability of the SDK.
Download latest aar file: krux-java-android-sdk-4.1.0.aar
Download Salesforce DMP test app
This test app project is available to view code samples.