The Salesforce DMP Android SDK is a framework that an app developer can add to their app to send and receive data from the Salesforce DMP Platform.
The current version is 4.0.8
- DAA AppChoices Integration
- New min SDK version 14
- Target SDK version 23
- Respects Android Doze effect. Config and segment requests are paused.
- Updated default max request queue size to 1MB. User data is sent after app wakes.
- Transaction method (for accounts with transaction segments)
For apps upgrading from versions 1.7 and lower:
- Simplified initialization of SDK to a single call in the app's Application classes onCreate method.
- Removed dependency on Volley for making network requests. Use a single .jar for all apps.
- Improved debug logs so success or failure of calls made to the SDK can be tracked more easily.
- Other improvements for improving the reliability of the SDK.
Download latest aar file: krux-java-android-sdk-4.0.8.aar
Download Salesforce DMP test app
This test app project is available to view code samples.