What This Report Does:
Frequency Reports describe how many times what percentage of your audience has seen your ad. This allows you to assess how to improve conversion. Very high frequency is typically a sign of waste, and as such, a source of cost-saving. Very low frequency can suggest the audience isn’t seeing the campaign enough to spur conversion, in which case it too is wasteful.
- Identify opportunities to suppress over-delivery
- Identify opportunities to bid higher to assure conversion-likely levels of frequency
- Measure partner performance on target frequency
- Describes frequency across your portfolio and at the campaign level
- Dashboard filters allow you to view data by portfolio or campaign, in charts or tables by month, all exportable into PDF