What this Report Does:
The Audience Profile report shows demographic information about a specific campaign, event, or segment.
The gender, age, and household income profile of your users are determined using information from some of our third-party data provider partners.
When you select a specific 3P data provider, the audience profile will update to what that selected 3P data provider says the current audience profile demographic breakdown looks like.
- Learn which demographics your segments, events or campaigns fall into and export to share with clients or colleagues
- The gender, age, and household income profile of your users is determined using information from third-party data providers
- Clicking the “Export to PDF” button at the top right of the chart allows exporting a logo-branded report
- Data is processed weekly
How long does it take for the Audience Profile report to generate once a segment is created?
Audience Profile Reports process over the weekend and will be available the following Monday.
How do I enable Audience Profile for Segments?
There are 2 ways to enable audience profile at the segment level:
- When you are creating your segment, turn on the Audience Profile toggle located in step 2.
- If you have not turned on Audience Profile when creating your segment, you can edit your segment and turn on the Audience Profile toggle by clicking on the gear icon.
How do I enable Audience Profile for Campaigns?
Audience Profile for campaigns is automatically enabled for you. In order to view the audience profile for a campaign, all you need to do is click into a specific campaign via Activation > Campaign Performance. Thereafter, you will see a tab called Audience Profile at the top of the page.
How do I enable the Audience Profile for Events?
Audience Profile for events is automatically enabled for you. In order to view the audience profile for a given event, all you need to do is navigate to Manage > Events and click on the gear and the graph icon for a given event.
Thereafter, you can click on the Audience Profile tab of the tab bar at the top of the page.
After I enable the Audience Profile, when can I expect the Audience Profile to be generated?
- When you enable the audience profile during creation, or when you edit a segment to turn on audience profile when it previously wasn't indicated to do so, then you can expect the audience profile to be generated for that segment by the next day.
- After the audience profile is turned on and generated, the refresh cycle of the segment audience profile will be once per week. You can check the Next Update By date to know when to expect the updated audience profile for segments.
Campaign audience profiles are generated and refreshed on a daily basis.
Event audience profiles are generated and refreshed on a daily basis.
Are the percentages in each demographic attribute reported in the Audience Profile a correct reflection of my total segment population?
The overlap between the segment and the 3P segments can vary depending on the 3P data provider. The percentages that you see in each demographic attribute are reported only for the overlapped population between the Audience Studio segment, event, or campaign and the selected 3P data provider's demographic segments.
How can I download a .csv version of the Audience Profile for a specific data provider?
First, select the 3P data provider in the dropdown list you want to download the audience profile with. Next, click on the download icon and select CSV. You will then download the CSV version of the audience profile for the selected data provider.
Are Safari users included in the Audience Profile report metrics?
No, Safari does not allow for third-party cookie matching.