Salesforce Audience Studio can fire multiple pixel tags within Supertag. Some common tags are User Match, Google Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSA) and Facebook Custom Audience (FBCA) pixels. A tag fire from Supertag can easily be identified with the Salesforce Audience Studio Control Tag Helper. If you haven't done so already, please install the Control Tag Helper before proceeding with the following validation steps. You can validate tag fire in Supertag in two ways:
- Go to desired site or test page. Verify that an Audience Studio Control Tag is on the page by doing the following: a) Open the Control Tag Helper b) In Control Tag tab, locate confid. This confid will match the ID found in the Audience Studio UI when you go to Manage >> Sites.
- If you have no confid listed in the Control Tag Helper, no Control Tag was deployed on the page. Please contact your website team to verify where Control Tag was placed.
- If you have a confid but it does not match the IDs found in the Audience Studio UI, then the Control Tag is to a different account and the tags created will not fire here. Please contact your website team to verify the account of the Control Tag identified. You may do one of the following: a) Recreate your pixel tag in the proper account - or - b) Update the Control Tag to the desired confid (b, suggests that the Control Tag was placed in error and you are correcting the Control Tag implementation).
- Once you verify the correct confid. You can now check if tags are firing in Supertag. a) Go to the Tags tab in the Control Tag Helper, which will list tags fired. If your tag appears here, it is firing on page via Supertag.
- Go to the Salesforce Audience Studio UI
- Go to Manage
- Go to Supertag, locate the desired tag.
- Click the Edit icon.
- Go to the browser's navigation URL, the ending numeric value is the tag ID. Make note of this ID.
- In Chrome, Open Dev Tools.
- Go to Elements tab, filter for the tag ID noted in step 5. If a result returns, then the tag is firing on page via Supertag.