Connecting to Cyberduck:
- Download Cyberduck, here
- It's best to create a new Bookmark for connecting, rather than just opening a new connection.
- Click Bookmark Menu and click "New Bookmark"
- Select Amazon S3 from the drop-down
- Enter your Access Key ID
- Under "More Options", enter your bucket location in the "Path" field. Your bucket information was provided when you generated your S3 credentials.
- Please note: The path entered here should not start with a "/" but does need to end with a "/". It should look something like "krux-partners/client-yourbucketname/"
- Close this window and Double Click the new entry you just created in your Bookmarks.
- Cyberduck will ask you to enter your Secret Key.
Screenshot of connection setup:
Select a Salesforce Audience Studio import or export:
Common Import and Export Files are updated daily, and stored in distinct folders:
Note: All times listed next to S3 files are UTC (ignore the AM/PM stamp)